As an Adobe Customer Service Account Management Agent, you will be the first point of contact for customers that would like to cancel their current Adobe contract. The main task in this position is to find out what the reason(s) behind this initiative are, aiming at retaining the customer. Customer contact will be both by phone and by e-mail, ensuring the best customer service satisfaction.
The languages required for this position are native Dutch and a very good level of English. A commercial/sales related background is desired.
Skills needed for this position:
- You are enthusiastic and commercially minded;
- You have experience in the field of customer service and/or sales;
- You possess strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- You are (near) native Dutch and have a very good knowledge of the English language;
- You are able to work at our office located in Maastricht (the Netherlands). You live within a reasonable distance, or you are willing to relocate.
- Fulltime paid trainings;
- Working hours from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 18.00;
- Fixed term contract of 7 months based on 32-40 hours a week (with possibility of extension);
- 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours’ work week)
- 8% Holiday allowance;
- When applicable, a travel compensation;
- Possibility to use a « Relocation package ».
Please apply through this website by uploading your cv and cover letter in English.